KOLEJ IBRAHIM YAAKUB

 


KOLEJ IBRAHIM YAAKUB


                    Kolej Ibrahim Yaakub is my accommodation for semester 1 in UKM. This college is the highest college in UKM and the students living here are called "highlanders". Because of this, going back to this college after a class is quite a chore compare to other colleges. The best thing about this college in my opinion is the cafe. The cafe offers a wide variety of quality foods such as my favorite, nasi pattaya. The first week of orientation in this college was very lively. There were fun activities such as meet and greet session and practicing cheers for "perang dectar". The rooms inside this college are nothing out of the ordinary, they are just the bare minimum of what is needed to be a college student such as beds, closets and desks. The majority of students here are from FKAB and FST. Overall, I cannot say that I have a bad experience here. In fact, I am grateful to surround myself with people that are cultured and have great sense of humor. I am definitely looking forward to my stay here over the coming years.


An Example of a Room in KIY


KIY'S CAFE









                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jom kenal saya!

Me, Myself and I

Tempat menarik di UKM (Aqilah)